RSLinx Ethernet

In RSLinx on the RSWho window right click on the driver (such as AB_ETH-1). Do this on the window on the left hand side. Select Remove.

This will remove the history of all devices on the driver. The next time you browse that network only the ones actually present will appear. Don't worry if the driver disappears from the window. Just close the window and reopen it and it will re-appear.

If you only need to remove one or two, you can also just click on the ones with the red "X" and press the delete key on your keyboard.

OG

Similar Topics

Anyone have experience using serial to Ethernet converters to connect to SLC and Micrologix devices? I am looking to build a remote access box...
Replies
Views
How does RSLinx Classic EtherNet/IP Driver "Windows Default" adapter relate to the all of the available Windows adapters? Is there a way to...
Replies
Views
Does the last octet mean anything? Technically the network's address is 0, but why does it give you the option in the first place?
Replies
Views
Hi, folks. I searched the forum for this topic before submitting a new post, and the only thread discussing a similar issue like this the OP was...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, 1. How can I connect to PLC5/30 via Ethernet (Rslinx)?. I have not worked on PLC5 before. is it same procedure as MicroLogix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom