S5 135 u

Neil stokes

Good afternoon gents
We are trying to run a commissioning session on a S5 135 U controller by forcing individual output channels.
Unfortuneatly we have had to take off 24 v to the input cards and as such we have a no output channel update becasue of the BASP fault.

Is anyone aware of a way we can ignore the input card fault state and still force the individual output channe,ls to contnue with our commissioning.

your help creagtly appreciated

Hi jasper
We had to abondon an upgrade so we were trying to ascertain if the outputs were correctly connected through the marshaling terminals
We wanted to test each output regardless of input state.

Unfortuneatly we have had to take off 24 v to the input cards and as such we have a no output channel update becasue of the BASP fault.

This puzzles me, is this really causing your BASP fault? for all I know you can pull off the entire terminal strip and it does not cause faults.