S7 Program converted to latest S7 software

randy741985

Im trying to convert the old microwin S7 programs to the newest
S7 software Does anyone have any suggestions? I have follow the directions siemen gives but its not working.

S7 = Step7?

You have a microwin project for a Siemens 200 system correct? And now you need to convert that into what? I don't think siemens Step 7 (the real non-microwin version) handles 200 systems, at least my version doesn't.

Please provide us with as much information as possible about what software and hardware you have for your project (old and new).

Yes,

I didnt have this info last night but I wanted to post it anyway
so I would follow up.The old program software was step7 micowin 32 and the new software is V4.0 step7 microwin SP4.

Similar Topics

Hi guys I am changing a processor from L32E to a L33ER , I have 4x 1734-aent on the line and 2 pvp , I have done the norm by boot p ,adding the...
Replies
Views
I have two PLC programs I need to look at. Can someone convert them to a PDF files. One is a Micrologic 1500 and the other is a SLC 5/03. Change...
Replies
Views
Hello to all.. I need to convert a program that has been written in V16 of RSlogix5000 to Version 15 of RSlogix 5000. How would I go...
Replies
Views
So basically i have 2 queries : 1. I have a program file of S7-300 PLC which i want to migrate in RSLogix500.In short i want to convert my simatic...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am using DVP-14SS2 PLC, after program written to plc, when power is reset, plc doesn't run. always need to connect to pc for the run mode.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom