Sad News to Report...

rsdoran
We are going to miss you, and badly enough................
LOVE you for all of your replies................

This place wont be same without you ................

I still remember the way you explained the PNP-NPN sensors,and own it to you for understanding them.

Its sad and I feel cheated the way you left all of a sudden......

Sad news.

You could predict the threads he'd leap in on...

1. What's the difference between NPN/PNP
2. One button to toggle a bit.

In a forum of this many members, it's a testament to the guy that he was 'known' by so many.

RIP

Pp

Ron,

bon voyage. I hope you'll find your way to the great programmer in the sky. We'll feel your absence in the days, weeks, months, years to come.

I offer my sincerest condoleances to your family.

Phil,

maybe you can set up some kind of condoleance register. It will be a comfort for his family to know how he was loved and appreciated by people all over the globe.

Kind regards,

I have only been apart of this for a short time,but he has taken the time to help me also...my prayers go to him and his family.
Tim

Many people visit this site when they need something. Ron was always a "giver". He will be missed.

Andybr

Shocking news and by the length of the thread I thought I had missed this terrible news by weeks, but no, everyone has posted today.

I have been here years and did have a few spats with Ron but I always admired his tenacity and willingness to help and to learn.

R.I.P old friend Ron

Ah, sad news. My condolences to his family, and I hope the knowledge that he shared his time so generously to help others is a permanent reminder of the kind of man he was.

There is a lot of bad stuff on the internet but it can also be used for good. One of these ways is that it allows us to get to know people we might otherwise have never known. PLCs.net is a great example of this. I too feel sadness at the passing of Ron. Wish I could have talked to him in person. It's a sobering reminder that we never know what a day may bring forth. May the Lord give help and comfort to Ron's family during this difficult time.

Ron's obituary is in todays paper though it doesn't say where to send flowers or anything
http://obits.al.com/birmingham/DeathNotices.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=99212398
DORAN, RONALD, age 54, of Tarrant, passed away Sunday, December 2, 2007. He was preceded in death by his brothers, John and Charles Doran. He is survived by his wife, Beverly Doran; son, Adam Doran; daughter, Ciara Doran; brother, Gary Doran; sister, Estelle Davis; and several nieces and nephews.

Stunned and Saddened

Wishing peace to the Doran family. Ron will be greatly missed here and I'm sure in many other places.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Condolences to the Doran family. I always looked forward to his comments. He will be missed. But as noted, he lives on in the replies which still exist in this forum.