Scanport to SMC Dialog Plus

Ones_Zeros

Hello,
I have a Allen Bradley SMC Dialog Plus that i communicate to through a Scanport 1203-EN1 and i'm getting this error below

PLC_2.jpg

I/O Faulted
Code 16#0100 (Connection Request Error: Module in Use

How do I remove this error/fault?
In the image above, The SMC Dialog Plus has a "yellow explanation mark" beside it in the PLC tree. I have the correct IP address assign to both the scan port and the configuration in the PLC

I can ping the scanport IP but the PLC doesnt seem to be communicating to it

I appreciate your help

Is there any chance that another controller has the 1203-SM1 in its I/O tree already ?

That would be consistent with the 16#0100 error code and the "module in use" message.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, We do have several cabinets with SLC5/03 CPU's and two SCANport modules, each. 5 ports are being used, communicating with 1305 VFDs...
Replies
Views
I have a dozen AB overloads and softstarters presently communicating to Prosoft SCANport-to-Modbus modules. These then connect to Modbus Plus via...
Replies
Views
Possible dumb question alert here. Is the 1203-SM1 module for Scanport communication "plug and play" as long as the DIP switches are set...
Replies
Views
Hello, I are currently in the process of phasing in upgrades to our systems, replacing PLC5-80C's with CLX controllers (it just cost us £12K for a...
Replies
Views
Hello Upgrading to a ControlLogix processor using existing 1746 I/O (If it ain't broke why fix it?) Main Rack 0 - 13 Slot Chassis Expansion...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom