Schneider PLC access via web-browser

Styrofo

Hey all. We have a Schneider LMC058 motion controller on a machine at work. It went out and we received a replacement controller. When I load the program onto the controller via the USB flash drive which we have used before, the controller will not go into run mode. I was told my a Schneider tech today I could communicate to this thing via web-browser and then see more about what's going on with it. The only issue is I am not sure how to set up my browser to see the PLC network. Any advice?

Set your laptop to the same subnet as the PLC. Then you should be able to put the PLC's IP in a browser window and it will pull up the web interface.

Similar Topics

Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Hi Please I have zeilo smart relay #SR2A201BD but I don't have it's programming cable. Can I use any general usb/rs232 converter? Or need...
Replies
Views
Trying to identify the Modbus RTU registers that are in use in the Function block programming in the PLC program. I have a Kohler DEC 550...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I do not have the original source code of a Modicon M172 PLC (HVAC PLC). I want to modify some of the code but read you cant upload...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are planning Establish communication between Power Energy Meter (Schneider PM5320) with Rockwell PLC. I am unable to get the Assembly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom