SEW position control ipos programming

What is the Kw rating of the motor? Is it 0.37kw? Is it connected on delta? From your previous parameter file looked like you have commissioned the motor to be 230Volts. If you commission the drive as 230v motor voltage then if it's connected as star you would not get the maximum power out of the motor. You are not applying 230v across the winding of the motor. Can you post a copy of the current parameter file.

Hi,
It's a 0.37Kw motor and right now it's connected in start - we already tried delta, but it's difficult to find the correct parameters because of the inertia. Although we are not getting the full power, for our application it's enough.
The parameter file is in the company computer and i do not have it with me - Monday i will post.

Righ now we have our application almost finished - one time in ten we get an encoder error and we will try to tune that...

One day i will go to Australia and i will invite you to buy you a drink :) You helped me a lot. Thanks.

Best regards.

Yes no problem. Give me a buzz when you tour down under. What sort of application is this? Is it a hoist, conveyor? Send me the parameter file when u get it?

Hi... sorry to take some time to answer.
In the end everythig went ok... regarding the application, it's an hoist and the encoder error that i had it was related with cable shield.

Once again - thanks.