Siemens AI Card SM331 - Measuring Range Setting

DenZ_P

Hello All,

Want to know what should be the correct setting for the Measuring range for connecting this instruments to my AI Card?

So I am reading the manual of SM331 AI Card. And it says that i have set the Measuring range according to my inputs. Please see below images.
2da3d38faf.jpg

This is the side of the AI Card:
2db02a23b6.jpg

Now, the SM331 which will be wired like the attach picture named "FCV504B connection" you can see there is a transducer connected to the AI which is PR Electronics 9107B, as per looking at its manual it says it is powering up 2-Wire supply.

So I set it the AI Card Channel 1 and 2 to "D" position. Now I want to know for the attach image "FT16" should I set the measuring range to "C" position as 4-wire? Is this correct? And for the image attach PT24 is this correct to set it up to "D" Position as 2-wire?

Please help! Thanks! 🤞🏻

FCV504B Connection.JPG FT16 Connection.JPG PT24 Connection.JPG