Siemens AO card direct replacement?

leem2209

Lifetime Supporting Member
Yes.

The spare part compatible modules will function identically to the older module if the HW config has the old module in it. When you change the HW config to the new module, then any new capabilities of the updated device are activated.

Yes.

The spare part compatible modules will function identically to the older module if the HW config has the old module in it. When you change the HW config to the new module, then any new capabilities of the updated device are activated.

Thanks MK42

Similar Topics

Hey guys! I have come across an unique issue. Hoping that I can find some solution here. I want to replace an existing S7-1214 DC/DC/DC plc with...
Replies
Views
Dear, I came across an analog card from SIEMENS to be used for transferring analog signals. I couldn't understanding the cable length included...
Replies
Views
Hi We had a faulty DO card giving SF error in our Siemens PLC setup model 326-2BF01-0AB0 and we replaced this 326-2BF41-0AB0 I/O card. We updated...
Replies
Views
Hello, we have a 4 wire analyser transmitter (Mettler toledo M300 single channel measuring PH) two wires are for the 24VDC power supply and 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a question about the following IO card: 6DL1131-6BL00-OPH1. This is a 32 channel card that can be used as 1 wire or 2 wire. My first...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom