siemens MP370 (multi panel display)

naishadgosai

hi to all,
i have a MP 370 HMI of siemens make, which is already programmed and running ok.

now i want to upload program from it, so its possible to upload if ,if yes than how pls mention the procedure.
NOTE ::::its programmed by third party so, i haven't original backup.

It is possible to upload a program from a Siemens HMI with "ProSave" This give you a file with the ".PSB" extension. It is however NOT possible to make changes of any kind. The ".PSB" file cannot be opened in ProTool, it can only be downloaded to another panel.

Uploads can therefore only be used as backup.

If the original "protool" project has had the "upload" checkbox ticked, then you can upload from the panel through protool. Never used it personally and i believe this is only possible with the more expensive WinCE panels.

If its a backup only you require, then use prosave as previously suggested.

regards

STL

Last edited:
mp370

hi there
if want to have back-up then do as Mr. Garcia has said.
If you want to any modification in the exsisting set-up then u need to have the orignal copy.
If you have PLC software and is completely through with it then you can make your own version and download it, but this is tougher part.
You need just a simple RS232 cable for downloading your project in MP-370.
regards
manmeet

mohamed,

start a new thread.

And specify the EXACT type of the operator panel,
and state a bit more about what is not working,
and any other information yiu have.