Siemens S7-300 not going into run mode

Screenshot attached (Post 2)
There may be multiple issues here, but first, this error indicates a problem reading from your analog input card, channel 0. Exact cause is unclear, as your other screenshots look OK.

Create an OB121 and download it. Don't bother adding any logic. This will prevent the transition to STOP. Then look for other errors.

Ate there any other accesses to Input 288? (Options > Reference Data > Display, Cross-References)

Solved !!!!

:D
No cross reference issue (attached image 1)
I think I found the error (attached image 2)
The inputs were all deactivated, once i activated the required inputs and downloaded to the PLC the errors disappear.
I assumed that having them deactivated would have helped the issue not caused it.

Anyways thank-you to everyone who contributed, I am really grateful that all you guys go out of your way to help us (y)(y)🍻:site:

2023-05-05 12_16_24-Ref - [S7 Program(2) (Cross-references) -- Test_Rig_SIMATIC 300 Station_CPU .png 2023-05-05 12_13_34-HW Config - [SIMATIC 300 Station (Configuration) -- Test_Rig].png

The 6ES7-331-7KF00-0XB0 module has square jumper blocks on the side of the module, with a notch to indicate whether the position is A B C or D.

This must match the HW Configuration of the AI module. See attached images.

It is recommended to leave the unused group(s) on the B position.

Screenshot 2023-05-05 104331.jpg Screenshot 2023-05-05 104359.jpg

Last edited:
Now on to your next issue (I'm anticipating it)...

2-wire current analog (2DMU) means power AND signal are on the same 2 wires.
4-wire current analog (4DMU) means power and signal are on separate wires

Most applications I see use 4DMU and not 2DMU.

Module wiring

Now on to your next issue (I'm anticipating it)...

2-wire current analog (2DMU) means power AND signal are on the same 2 wires.
4-wire current analog (4DMU) means power and signal are on separate wires

Most applications I see use 4DMU and not 2DMU.

LoL, you are right mate, there will probably be another issue once I add the comms module I'm sure, but I have definitely got 2 wire transmitters so no issue with that thankfully.
Once again that you for all your help