Simatic Manager: Connections overview doesn't show drives

userxyz

Hi,

When you have Simatic Manager + WinCC Flex integrated and Drive ES.

Then you connect HMI's and DRIVES. When you don't configure DP keys in the Hardware Config, then in the Hardware Config, you will not see the panels. I do understand this, because for the PLC it isn't important information when no DP-keys. The normal Panel aquisition time is used then.

But, in Connections I see The PLC rack, The HMI's, but... the drives configured in the Hardware Config cannot be seen ? How come ?

And last but not least, will this be solved in Portal 11 ?

Regards,
Combo

Do your other slaves show under Netpro?
Is this what your referring to?
In netpro under View> slaves- is this checked?

Last edited:
:)

This may sound stupid, but I didn't know that I had to set the slaves on myself in Netpro :). Now that I'm writing a summary on a project, I wanted a proper overview of the topology, and I bumped into this.

Thanks,
Regards,
Combo
Do your other slaves show under Netpro?
Is this what your referring to?
In netpro under View> slaves- is this checked?