Speed of Factorytalk Application on PC

RacerX10

Is there any "tuning" to be done to increase the speed of a FactoryTalk application running on a PC ? It's about a 350k app.

Core 2 Duo, 2.4 Ghz, 2 Gig RAM, SSD HD so it's a pretty snappy system.

1024x768 display.

Ethernet connected to SLC 5/05

It's entirely usable as is, but I've noticed the counter displays take a second or two to update from a button press.

Just wondering if there were any speed tricks ..

Thanks !

Tips, Right Click on any open space in each screen and choose Display Settings. This will take you where JKerekes advise is pointing.

Did that, switched to .25 response time, works *much* better .. thanks.

I wonder "how low can you go" on that ?

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a workstation running a FactoryTalk SE Local Station HMI app. I am running an SE client on the same workstation. I will use...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a workstation running a FactoryTalk SE Local Station HMI app. I am running an SE client on the same workstation. I will use...
Replies
Views
I have a Factorytalk View SE distributed project with Domain Controller, FactoryTalk Directory Computer, Primary and Secondary Servers, and 15...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to setup on plc so If I enter 60 jph (job per hour) it will send the vfd hertz based on what jph is entered by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom