Thermocouple module 1734-IT2I

I am pretty sure you see temperature???? You ARE configured for C and not F?
In RSLogix...In the 1734-IT2I module properties box under "configuration", are you looking at "Celsius"?
You will need CJ enabled also for a correct reading.
The Cold Junction Offset should be at 0 unless you find you have to offset it due to calibration errors.

The module IS 21 counts per deg C across the range of -210 to 1200 C, but I still think you are already looking at temperature.

This might work. I was hardly trying to set it in F. I'll watch what happens till tomorrow and will let you know.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Posted by u/mr_biodtox 44 minutes ago Delta ISPSoft - Establishing communication with thermocouple module Hi, How do I establish communication...
Replies
Views
Hello. PLC beginner here, so apologies in advance for any incorrect terminology or poor communication. I have an SLC 500 Thermocouple/mV Analog...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, Trying to scale a thermocouple directly into my IY4 card. Connected into the terminal +\-. I’ve scaled the range of my J type to...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am running a Logix L63 processor with some Phoenix Inline I/O connected over EtherNet/IP. One of the Phoenix modules is a 2 channel...
Replies
Views
I'm doing a small project to read the room's temp by using thermocouple type J. The PLC controller that I have is 1769-L36ERM controller, and the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom