Tia v15.1 uploaded project differs in online

Roju

Hi,

I have to upload a project from Siemens CPU1214C that contains PLC,HMI and 2 drives I5500. I was able to upload device as a new station (software and hardware).

So program blocks got downloaded, hardware configuration also - but without HMI.

And now situation looks like this, if I go online, it shows that the downloaded blocks are different than online version. Also hardware shows that it is different than online project ( I guess because HMI didn't get downloaded). Is there a way to get it match? I do not want to risk stopping the machine to add some minor thing because of those differences.

+My second thought is that the hardware and HMI doesn't matter because i do not want to change any of those. But it would be nice to know if I download the correct version of software.

Perform an offline/online compare. The comparison result will list what the differences are.
One thing that messes things up is if you select a different language in TIA than what the blocks where made with.