Totally off topic....... puzzle

Rose

Took me around 20 minutes and then is was like "Duh, I see it now".
All sorts of possible solutions to solve it popped in my little brain.
Was it some sort of binary code?
Some type of addition and subtraction?
Placement of the dice?
Add 1, subtract 2, then do I multiply?

Good puzzle though

Bob O said:
akreel,
In The Military we had a lot of funTimes with puzzles.
Bob

I'm sure.
It only took me a few Hours to solve.

The professor is probably still trying to figure out if this puzzle involves symbols from some ancient, dead language.

AK

Eric Nelson said:
I take it you didn't get George's 'hint', Aaron?...

Gbradley?

No. I didn't realize he was being sarcastic. :mad:

So, here's one that's probably too easy for this crowd. But I always thought it was a good for thinking outside the box:

I man is going about his job, when the tool he is using slips out of his hand and cuts his sleeve. The man is not injured by the tool, but dies almost instantly. How could this happen?

AK

I'd go with Bernie's answer as the 'correct' answer, BUT, the man may also have dropped the tool because he was having a heart attack which was the actual cause of death... :confused:

🍻

-Eric