TP177B + S7-300 on Profibus: No output

Q1.0, Q4.0 and Q124.0 are forced correctly in the screenshots.
But they still do not activate.

And if you load another program, the outputs activate OK.

I cannot explain it.

But now a new information from you confuses me again:
Btw, I can do whatever I want to, but I cannot force Q0.0. I can only make it high by pushing the button on my HMI.
So now you are saying that Q0.0 can be activated from the HMI ?
Previously you stated that this did not work.

Btw. the "only master on the bus" and everything else regarding Profibus is irrelevant as all the outputs in question are in the local rack.

Sorry for the confusion, but I can only make Q0.0 high in the Manager, not on the PLC. I cannot make any output high on the PLC, not even when forcing. I can only make Q0.0 high via the HMI softwarematicly.

Can't edit anymore, sorry for the doublepost.. but:

When I create a new program, the outputs are high when I want them to be. When I add a new subnet > Profibus in the program, and connect the CPU to the Profibus network, download the configuration and try it again, outputs stay low, even when forcing.

I am almost sure I am missing some blocks.. I only have System Data, OB1, OB82, OB85, OB86 and VAT_1..

I have to ask.
Did you save and compile, before downloading the modified HW Config ?

When the program that does not work is loaded, try to investigate the HW Diagnostics.

hwconfighu7.jpg

Module 4 was already integrated in the PLC so I didn't had to configure it. By doing this I think I made Q0.0 high, but not on the right outputcard meaning the output was high, but just not on the right card.

By deleting that I/O card, the card on #5 got its original Q0.x and Q1.x back, meaning if I make Q0.0 high, the PLC makes it high too.

Sounds complex, but it's really simple.. :p