VPN Hardware/software

i got it working!!(y)

I just got back from site and realised i didnt setup the gateway on the PV+..that coupled with kens suggestion on the ethernet driver did the trick..

However...now i cannot see anything in rsview comms..is there any way i get it to use the driver i have setup in linx?o_O o_O o_O

OK proud to say its all up and running..i did some looking into on the VPN router i brought, there was about 20 pages in a forum dedicated to people who could connect with there VPN with these routers..a suggestion here and a must do there got it working..

thanks to everyone for the help, it was needed, had i been a few yaers younger the router would have been placed under the truck tire and disposed of for good!!!

Similar Topics

I am looking for some clarification as to the requirements for a VPN system from client to site, our network will consist of two 8000 around the...
Replies
Views
Hi - I am exploring options for cellular enabled hardware VPN / Firewall devices to deploy for remote troubleshooting purposes. I do not have...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use setup a remote vpn router for external OEM connection. The thing I cannot wrap my head around is the gateway. We use the...
Replies
Views
Have anyone done this? I don't see why this wouldn't work but I may be missing something too. Getting any recurring account opened is a pain...
Replies
Views
Hello all. When I try to connect to a S7-1200 PLC (Tia Portal v17) which has a CP 1243-1 module that is connected to my clients network I get...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom