win cc flex alarms six displays

yuyo

hello.

how I do capture dial, alarm screens win 6 cc, which is in a profinet network because I have to check every alarm and can not stand looking at six at a time. as caught and control to a database

alarme.jpg

If comms are already set up between all your plc's couldn't you create a new datablock in one of them which is big enough to hold the alarms of all 6 plc's and then copy the alarms across? Or if you want them displayed on one or all of your HMI's you need to add a connection to each PLC in the WinCC project(s) and then just add the tags and alarm text.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I have a Windows XP machine running win cc flex 2008 for siemens HMIs and when i open an existing program nothing appears in the...
Replies
Views
I know this is a long shot but here goes..... I am trying to import a Protool project using an old laptop with WinCC Flexible 2008 SP1. in doing...
Replies
Views
Hello i have a problem how can i modificate the op 277 with wincc siemens, i need modificate and put name buttom k1 the program dont allow me...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Today I had a problem with installing WinCC Flexible 2008 on a Windows XP SP3 machine. Office was installed on that machine. Problem...
Replies
Views
I just upgraded an old protool app from an OP37 to an MP277 with WinCC Flex. I am not a siemens guy. The conversion seemed to go fine with a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom