Wincc Flex PC RT with opc

barryoc

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Guys,

Hope someone can help with this one.

I have a pc running wincc flex RT. In simatic manager this was originally configured as an HMI station. Now I want to add simatic net OPC server to the station but I think I read it needs to be configured as a PC/PG station.

My question is how do I get the wincc project from the HMI station and place an exact copy into the PC/PG station, including tags, connections, scripts etc. I have tried coping in wincc flex but cannot copy device settings and stuff like that.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Barry

I suppose the WinCC Flexible project is already a part of an integrated STEP7 project.
The trick is to open the WinCC Flexible "Configuration" (like the HW configuration of a S7 CPU) from the Simatic Manager. Do not open the "WinCC Flexible RT".
The HW Config opens, and from there select the menu item Station .. Properties.
A dialog opens, chose the tab Configuration.
Here set the tick-mark for S7RTM is installed.
Close the dialog.
Also add the online hardware in one of the empty indexes next to the WinCC Flexible RT. For an ethernet connection choose IE-General. Set the IP address and Subnet for the ethernet card.
edit: Also add an OPC Server in yet another free empty index.
Save and compile.

Now open the WinCC Flexible project, and go to the Connection setup dialog.
There, the connection must be changed from S7ONLINE to "softbus". Also, the partner has to be chosen again.
Now save and compile in Flexible.

That is it.

Last edited: