Indramat SOT 02

djobro

I have LCD menu panel from Indramat SOT 02
this have menu for machine operation, but cause error communication, the menu reload a default menu(only address controller display)
How to switch menu machine operation again..?

You may want to read thru this thread for a couple of pointers...

Do you have a copy of the terminal program saved somewhere? Locating that would be step one...

No, I don't have a copy it.
I'm new for playing this SOT02.
Please, step by step for trobleshoot this it..?

Well, I'm not exactly sure where to start.... I've only played with the one we have here a couple of times, and the only thing I've had to do each time is re-load the application.

What happens on our machines, is the "loaded" application gets wiped from memory, and the "default" application is the only thing loaded. Does that sound like what is happening where you are?

Maybe someone else has more experience in them, but as far as I know there isn't a generic application for these things... The SOT program is written specifically for each machine. If the application has been wiped, then you'll need to either locate a copy of the program and put it back into the SOT, or you will have to come up with some way to write it from scratch.

Yes...
I think this SOT02 have to write new application for my control menu.
for writing SOT02, need a software Indramat ScreenManager, it is under DOS.
Have you a copy this software.? or this software must be buy from Indramat.?

I know this is a dated thread but wanted to see if anyone has access to the Indramat/Rexroth ScreenManager software? I've been given a project and all I have is documentation and I have to see how to program the SOT without the ScreenManager software. If anyone has a copy just let me know how much you would charge to send it to me.

Thanks in advance,
Tommy Haupfear
864-607-1366