Thyrister Based Phase Angle Control In

farooq mohd

hi,
dear friends,
i have a problem related to thyristor based phase angle control in three mode. for detail please reffer the following attachment .
please suggest any solution or tips.

To firing the R phase you are using the U_RB voltage. This voltage is delayed of 30 degrees with respect to U_R0
To firing the Y phase you must use the U_YR voltage and not U_RY, because U_YR is delayed of 30 degrees with respect to U_Y0

the voltage U_RY is delayed 150 degrees respect U_Y0 so your load is unbalanced

THANKS RGUA FOR YOUR REPLY

hi rgua,
first i want to say thanks to you for your reply.
as per your suggestion we change phase sequence
RY to YR .but my friend untill i didnot get required voltage
that means balanced output,by changing phase seq.as you suggest.
i also want to ask you one question that in your reply
you write U_RB and U_RY what does it mean please explain it.
changing of phase seq. does it matter? please explian it .
i hope that you understand my problem .
farooq.

The sequence of phases R, Y, B is important for the control.

I assume U_RB is the line voltage between R and B.

regards