Info on A0J2H

Marty

We have several Mitsubishi A0J2H PLCs in use and they are working fine. Would like to have some spares but, of course, they are no longer suppoted by Mitsubishi. They work with GX-Dev so we can support them in house OK. Upgrading to a newer PLC is always a possibility, but why kick a sleeping dog?

Before upgrading, I'd like to know if there might be a grey market source that anyone might know about. (No luck on ebaY, Ha!)

Thanks

Marty,
We have a warehouse full of AOJ2H's. Good plc's! How many are you interested in? I can see if our company is interested in selling some.
Tim

Similar Topics

Anyone know what these statistics mean or if there is a page that explains it more? I couldn't find anything on Rockwell's website or literature...
Replies
Views
I have a program that I've used 100 times. SQO settings: File N7:0, Mask 0FFFFh, Dest B3:1, Control R6:0, Length 8, Pos 2. Length & Position...
Replies
Views
Hello, When I go to Instruction Help for a GSV instruction in Studio 5000, and then scroll down to the bottom of the webpage it directs me to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am trying to upload some parameters from a powerflex 523, and download them to a new powerflex 4. First problem is I’m not...
Replies
Views
Hi , Does anyone have any pdf or manual on the GEM 80 Gemlan T card Could you let me know Many thanks Mike
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom