Contraves Info-D 100 display

svn

I searched for datasheet / manual for Contraves Info-D 100 display on internet but could not find it. This display is mounted on a printing machine and is connected to PLC transistor output module. It seems, the text messages are stored in the display and are selected using 10 bit binary code and a strobe. There is also a mode input on the display. Can somebody share the datasheet / manual for this display? Thanks in advance.

SVN

I searched for datasheet / manual for Contraves Info-D 100 display on internet but could not find it. This display is mounted on a printing machine and is connected to PLC transistor output module. It seems, the text messages are stored in the display and are selected using 10 bit binary code and a strobe. There is also a mode input on the display. Can somebody share the datasheet / manual for this display? Thanks in advance.

SVN
Did you ever get an answer to your question? I have the same issue can't find a manual for the Info-D 100

Bill

No, I did not get any answer. It was 4 years back. I faintly remember that we connected a bank of 10 switches for the message and one more switch for the strobe and by setting the bit code and applying strobe we noted down all the messages appearing on the display. Then using the message list and observing the actual message on the display and monitoring the PLC ladder we did the troubleshooting.

SVN