A Free HMI with Eye Catching Graphics is Now Available

I really like the data logger and Trender and am looking forward to further development.
I haven't found a way yet to do this, but is there a way to change the time span that the trender will show, or is this something you are working on?
You can show more values (time span) on the chart by increasing the MaxPoints property. This go round on the TrendChart is fairly limited. It's a starting point to begin getting feedback on which direction to go with it.

Tag base format

First time I try using Advanced HMI v3.95 and VB 2010 express. I created momentary push button and digital panel meter with ML1400, DF1 comms.
All works fine.

Then I tried controllogix L-55, Logix V16, ethenetCLXcom1, but I don't get
a reading on the digital panel meter. I used this address format on PLCAddressValue,

MainProgram:MainRoutine:Timer_001.ACC

Can somebody please point me to the right direction? Thanks much.

Then I tried controllogix L-55, Logix V16, ethenetCLXcom1, but I don't get
a reading on the digital panel meter. I used this address format on PLCAddressValue,

MainProgram:MainRoutine:Timer_001.ACC
For a program scope tag, the format would be:

PROGRAM:MainProgram.Timer_001.ACC

I would also recommend using version 3.97, it has a critical fix to the CLX driver

Visual Studio 2013

Has anyone used this with the new Visual Studio 2013? I am getting some errors and exceptions when I try to use the drivers. I was just curious to know if its something I am doing or the new platform.

I have used the drivers in several previous projects with no issues at all.

🙃

Has anyone used this with the new Visual Studio 2013? I am getting some errors and exceptions when I try to use the drivers. I was just curious to know if its something I am doing or the new platform.

I have used the drivers in several previous projects with no issues at all.

🙃
What version of AdvancedHMI are you using? What errors are you getting?

Thanks for the quick response.

I believe I am using the latest version which is 3.9.7.3.

I add the drivers project to my solution as I usually do. After doing this and I try to open the form in debug I first get a popup that says: "Incomplete Solution". After I close the popup I will get an InvalidOperationException was handled.

I have attached a snapshot of the exception dialog.

InvalidOp.PNG

"Incomplete Solution" means that not all of the parts of the solution are there such all of the controls, drivers, or projects.

The drivers can no longer be separated from the solution.

Thank you again for the quick response Archie.

I would like to also say thank you for sharing all of your hard work with us. You have done a great job and even the support as this has been wonderful.

Have a great day.

(y)