Votes: 17 14.5%
  • There is too much tech / electrician / engineer bashing

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • There is too much PLC Brand Name bashing

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • I don't see a problem

Votes: 97 82.9%

• Total voters
Wow Ron..I think you hit the nail on the head for most of your last couple of post's..What might seem easy to some is a BIG task for others..The only point i disagree with is spelling..sure there are the ones who dont even try and use u instead of you..however i do not think we should bash people for spelling or grammer..If we were on an English training site then yes..but we are not..

What does spelling have to do with the question asked?? You have said that you are not that well educated...hell neither am i..the only thing that saves me half the time is spell check..\

Anyway dont want to get into another debate or ****ing match with anyone..

Lets all just agree that if you find the question stupid or dont like the spelling..Dont reply..Thats all

D

Some of the responses sometimes appear a bit negative. I don't believe that there would be much point in confronting the individuals involved. They would probably just attempt to turn it around and criticize the person who is pointing it out.