Cheers to a class act!

Rube

Some of you know by now that Mr. Ron Beaufort has made the decision to be less involved with this forum in the future. I felt it would be honorable to show him our gratitude and respect for his over 3600 posts, and who knows how many phone calls and training hours, which certainly have done nothing less than educate us and make us better at what we do for a living.

Ron and I spoke once over the phone several years ago and I recall that phone call every time I read a post of his. I admit I read his posts even if I feel I might not learn something about the root subject--because I usually do learn something. I remember his voice and I always read his posts as though he were speaking over the phone again.

He has a way of TEACHING that every teacher should strive for--a method condusive for learning. Can you honestly say you've never learned anything from Ron? If you say yes--think again.

Ron has devoted innumerable hours to his profession and this forum, sometimes giving advice that would cost hundreds of dollars if obtained from other methods. He did these things freely and with patience. I can tell you we all learned something from him.

So THANK YOU Ron Beaufort for all that you've done in the past, for me and countless others. Thanks in advance for all that you might do for us and others in the future. You will be missed and it's my sincere hope that you enjoy your time away from the forum. I hope very much that you will drop in on the forum every once in a while.

My hat is off to you, sir.

Thank you Ron.
I envy your way of explaining things that makes the the reader understand without a lot of 'extras'.
I know that everyone here learns from you.
Again, thank you and please do not be too much of a stranger here.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say I always enjoy reading Ron's posts. He is exceptional in his teaching methods. I wish I had the resources to go to his Boot Camp.
Thanks Ron, and I hope to be reading from you again soon.

Dave

I am going to chime in also. I wrote Ron a personal message expressing my dismay regarding his departure. I have received excellant help from Ron in my class days, ALWAYS read every one of his posts and have saved a few for posterity for my personal use.

I think the criticism he received was too much and too heavy.

I want him back. For now two thoughts
1. Cant we just get along?
2. Allright you guys knock off the horseshit, kiss and make up, back on your heads.

Dan Bentler

Yes, it's a shame when somebody feels that they must leave the forum because someone's feelings got hurt. From Ron's posts that I've read over the years, I know that wasn't his intent. he was just trying to educate someone. People need to toughen up and just read the advice that he gives. Come on! There is no way his comments could be interpreted as anything other than trying to be helpful.

Ron is sorely going to be missed by me and many others here. I only hope that whatever he is going to be doing he will still be teaching in some capacity. You can tell he is born to instruct.

I hope he can find the fun again that has been missing for him lately. I know for me that coming on here, sharing ideas, learning from true professionals, is always a blast. We would do well to remember his words that we are here to have fun.

Cheers,
Dustin

Thank you, Ron, for your very informative and helpful posts! Indirectly, I have learned a lot from them.
I sincerely hope that you will once again start enjoying this forum one day! People like you make this forum worth visiting often!

SVN

Some of you know by now that Mr. Ron Beaufort has made the decision to be less involved with this forum in the future. I felt it would be honorable to show him our gratitude and respect for his over 3600 posts, and who knows how many phone calls and training hours, which certainly have done nothing less than educate us and make us better at what we do for a living.

Ron and I spoke once over the phone several years ago and I recall that phone call every time I read a post of his. I admit I read his posts even if I feel I might not learn something about the root subject--because I usually do learn something. I remember his voice and I always read his posts as though he were speaking over the phone again.

He has a way of TEACHING that every teacher should strive for--a method condusive for learning. Can you honestly say you've never learned anything from Ron? If you say yes--think again.

Ron has devoted innumerable hours to his profession and this forum, sometimes giving advice that would cost hundreds of dollars if obtained from other methods. He did these things freely and with patience. I can tell you we all learned something from him.

So THANK YOU Ron Beaufort for all that you've done in the past, for me and countless others. Thanks in advance for all that you might do for us and others in the future. You will be missed and it's my sincere hope that you enjoy your time away from the forum. I hope very much that you will drop in on the forum every once in a while.

My hat is off to you, sir.

Did Ron post a thread stating that he is taking some time off?

Thank you Ron! I hope you get a chance to drop by periodically.

I wonder if this is a sign of something else...

The very helpful posts from Ron and others were the reason I stopped lurking and started posting.
Learning a little bit more every day thanks to you all.

Take care Ron