EZ Touch Panel Software

EZPZ

I'm using EZAutomation Panel configuration software version 5.0. I cannot copy screens from other projects. It will appear to copy and update tags but when I try to open the new screen it just hangs up.

It is probably a version difference causing your problem. Do you know the version(s) of the files you're trying to copy?

I have version 3.1-A. Zip a file you'd like to test and I can see if I can open it with this version...

We only have one version and one copy of the software that has been used. (v5.0)
My company won't allow attachments but thanks anyway.

Have you tried opening the whole application with the new version first? If it will open the whole application, then save it as the new version. Perhaps then the copy and paste screen function will behave.