forum upgrade... this weekend.

DesertDog said:
When using the ladder tags previewing the text deletes the spaces used for aligning the ladder. (Reduces multiple spaces to one)

You're correct. It only has a problem in the WYSIWYG editor because of the javascript. The basic/standard editor works fine.

It's a nightmare I still haven't been able to fix... :unsure: I'll give it some thought again. The easy out is to not preview when using the ladder tags. I know that's a horrible answer 🔨

---- By the way, is the multiple email bug still happening to you? I believe I fixed it but please let me know if it still happens to you.

Thanks,

Phil Melore said:
Gerry,

Is this box checked when you login?

checked.gif

Thanks,
Yes, it is...and before you ask, I've tried un-checking and re-checking....maybe I'll just have to live with it.

Phil Melore said:
You're correct. It only has a problem in the WYSIWYG editor because of the javascript. The basic/standard editor works fine.

It's a nightmare I still haven't been able to fix... :unsure: I'll give it some thought again. The easy out is to not preview when using the ladder tags. I know that's a horrible answer 🔨

---- By the way, is the multiple email bug still happening to you? I believe I fixed it but please let me know if it still happens to you.

Thanks,
Phil,

You get the same effect if you edit a message with ladder tags. All the spaces disappear, even if you don't preview.

(Had a lot of fun with a post the other day. Every time I went in to fix it, I had to add all the spaces back.)

you're right

mellis said:
You get the same effect if you edit a message with ladder tags. All the spaces disappear, even if you don't preview.

Yeah... same cause. Javascript issue. I'll find a workaround... eventually. :cry:

hmmmmm.....

Gerry said:
Yes, it is...and before you ask, I've tried un-checking and re-checking....maybe I'll just have to live with it.

Hmmmmmmm.... I'm not sure what else to look at. :confused:

Anybody else having the same issue?

Have problem! The problem is me tiring. 03 times tried to answer a topic, simply did not publish.
In another forum, happened the even. It will be that is some kind of infection (virus).Or moment pest that affect page in PHP.

Phil Melore said:
Dandrade,
Please try to describe more details of the problem. Was there an error message on the screen?
Thanks,
No message, process is normal.
Problem => Send and not publish, return topic and it not insert.
Clear temp files internet and not solved.

Phil Melore said:
Dandrade,
Please try to describe more details of the problem. Was there an error message on the screen?
Thanks,
No message, process is normal.
Problem => Send and not publish, return topic and it not insert.
Clear temp files internet and not solved.
Before weeks, similar problem is ocorrence for long text, it case "lock PC" ,now sorted fail in any text

Dandrade,
That is also an unusual problem.

It is possible to lose the connection to the database due to any number of reasons. It is possible that I was doing maintenance, making a code modification (without temporarily shutting down the forum), or maybe even backing up(not sure what effect that would have though).

If you get an error message I also get the same one via email... and I haven't gotten one in a long while(that's a good thing :D ).

So, all I can really say is let me know if it happens again and note the forum time so I can examine the logs as well.

Thanks,

Nice..nice..very nice! Thanks a lot all of you Guys, topics everyday seems like an EXTRA-ENERGY for me! It will help a lot for my new work since I work from the INDUSTRIAL CONTROL into GANTRY CRANE PLC Heavy Equipment.Im Expected more Valuble topics from all of yours!

dionesio

Hi folks!Me here again..miss you all a lot on this forum..since I have a work transfer vacation for one month-from industrial field into GANTRY CRANE PLC based systems.Maybe this coming Friday I depart to SAUDI ARABIA.Thanks a lot!This forum becomes more valuble in my Life.Maybe next week I will be asking More in relation about PLC controlling Heavy motors and Spreaders..

More Power!

diony_com