Magelis XBT-RT511

scottmurphy

Hi All,

I have a Magelis XBT-RT511 configured as a Modbus slave from a RTU.

I am reading setpoints from the XBT into the RTU fine, bit if there is a loss of comms, the XBT resets its values, hence resetting the setpoints!!

Is there a way to prevent this happening within the XBT? These are pretty basic units.

I know I couild do some code to write the SP back after comms failure or if = 0 etc, just want to rule out the easiest option first!

Scott

Similar Topics

Wondering if anyone has a manual (pdf file) on Magelis XBT PO22010 or where to download ? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello to all Magelis XBT-FC0645 is connected to Telemecanique Premium TSX 57253 plc. Sometime while navigating through the different windows,, the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use a Magelis XBT-N410 (master) to edit alarms from 2 Twido-PLC's (slave 1 and 2) in a Modbus-network. I use the [F1] function-button on the...
Replies
Views
Hi first time posting on here. I was wandering if anybody knows how to solve a problem I have with the Magelis XBT-R410 HMI. The problem is I...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a situation where a XBT-F HMI has lost its program. The program inthe TSX Micro PLC is fine. I have to create an HMI application to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom