Question regarding plc programming

TABREZ112

Device a system using plc which can be used to control the movement of the piston in a cylinder so that when a switch is momentarily pressed the piston moves in one direction and when second switch is momentarily pressed the piston moves in another direction

Device a system using plc which can be used to control the movement of the piston in a cylinder so that when a switch is momentarily pressed the piston moves in one direction and when second switch is momentarily pressed the piston moves in another direction

I would be happy to do this for you.
Do you want me to pick the PLC and components for you?
Do you want me to build the machine while I am at it?
1. Send money
2. Send mailing address
3. Send detailed specifications

Dan Bentler

Some questions to be asked (and preferably get answered):
  • What kind of valve has to be used: monostable or bistable?
  • Are there any kind of endswitches used?
  • When is your homework due?
  • How much are you willing / able to pay?
Regards,

Seeing as I,m feeling rather generous today, I,ll undercut all quotes to do your homework for you and provide you with the answer for £150 sterling, payable via PAYPAL !

You really need to sort of rephrase your question, let us know what you have already achieved, possibly provide a drawing of what you have so far, instead of just copying the question from your homework sheet and pasting it here.

Last edited:

TABREZ112, welcome to the forum!!!

What do you have so far?

The responders on this forum will help you but not do the work for you!!!

Some questions to be asked (and preferably get answered):
  • What kind of valve has to be used: monostable or bistable?
  • Are there any kind of endswitches used?

Another question would be: What form of power moves the piston, is it fluid power (air or oil), is it a crank, or?