S7 PLCSIM - Analogue Simulation

henno2000

Hi, is it possible to simulate analogue values (decimal) for the PLCSIM tool in S7? If so, could someone please elaborate?

Regards,
henno2000

thats one option.

You will have to write a PB or FC anyway to convert the number read from PIW xxx anyway, this is a number between 0 and 27468 (I think)
from example 0 to 10 Volts, 10 volts equals 27468

you can simulate that number in a vat table into a MW adress or so, thats how I do it

If you want your plc program to generate values for the analogue input then you will have to use a DBW or MW value instead of the PIW value in your program. (I have a simulation switch that loads either the PIW value or the simulated DBW value).

Similar Topics

Hi I used to be able to launch PLCsim without any problem. Now it tells me " STEP 7 Professional Licence is required to simulate this PLC"...
Replies
Views
Daft question coming up...When I want to modify a value, what's the best/correct way to do this? At the moment, I am entering the value (e.g...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to use PLCSIM because the hardware I was working on has now been delivered to customer. Which option do I choose from this drop-down...
Replies
Views
hi everyone. i hope you guys are doing great. i am trying to built communication between aveva intouch hmi 2023 and tia portal v18. i dont have...
Replies
Views
Hi, My PLC hardware has been delivered to customer site - many thanks for the invaluable help on this forum! I was looking into see if it's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom