siemens s7-300 programmer

jeepmadmike

Hello all

I have a small project coming up hopefully in the new year and will require someone to do some programming for me (i don't think i will have the time to get my head around s7)

the system is basically

rack plc with dig i/o and profi bus

an HMI

a PC with SCADA

and a LED display visible to a machine driver

i have a written control philosophy I/O lists etc

So is there anyone in the south west of England who would like to know more about the project and could price the work?

thanks

Mike

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an ESA HMI that is connected to a Simatic S7-300 (CPU312). I have uploaded the program from the PLC which is written with Step7...
Replies
Views
Hello. There is a problem with Siemens S7 300. We got a replacement PLC but it does not run the program from the MMC. The new PLC is dated 2011...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Our company does not usually use Siemens PLCs, but have a press with one in it. We are trying to change the IP address in our Simatic...
Replies
Views
G'day guys, I am setting up a s7-300 as a test rig for the workshop and when I downloaded the PLC is not going into run mode, I keep getting a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom