slc 500 ip address retrieval

urvinder_pal

hello everyone,

i am using a panelview 600 communicating with an slc 5/05 thro rs 232 port. I have misplaced the ip address of the processor and now i cannot establish the communication with it thro the ethernet port. Is it any way to find out the ip address of the processor.

thanks

kanwar

hello everyone,

i am using a panelview 600 communicating with an slc 5/05 thro rs 232 port. I have misplaced the ip address of the processor and now i cannot establish the communication with it thro the ethernet port. Is it any way to find out the ip address of the processor.

thanks

kanwar

First, do you have the offline file (.RSS) if so check the port's configuration.

Go online with the processor thru it's serial port and check the channel configuration. You will have to disconnect the PV momentarily.