Way OT – Employer/Employee Conflict

I find it fasinating the many points of view shared in this thread, my gut reaction is butt out boss but some interesting points were made about the power of a leader in business in a small community.

My non secular reation is butt out Boss what right have you got to interfere in my personal life?!?! Quit the job and while generally I find the American culture of legal action offensive this is one of those times where enough is enough and people like this Boss often understand only one thing (as much as they claim to be enlightened...)

The christian side of me says is isn't God the only one who can judge of our existance? If you are a good partner and a good father (uncle) to the children who are we to judge your relationship?

AEI Service said:
How many years does it take to understand this stuff?
27 years and still counting. After 5 years I knew enough to program my first machine, but when I look back at that program, I feel ashamed I programmed it in such a poor manner. Since then I have learned to program an additional 6 brands/models or so and I doubt I will ever be finished learning.

Kind regards,