Wireless system to transfer state of switch/sensor

infrared

looking for small wireless system to transfer the state
of a switch to a box 200m away.

I have a switch sensor, which can be on or off,
the status of this switch needs to be known on a system 100m away,
as if the switch was there.

I dont want to transmit data, just the state of the switch.
Who makes this kind of equipment ?
Thanks

I dont want to transmit data, just the state of the switch.

The State of the switch is data, eventhough it is one bit !

For wireless you have to go for a radio transmission system, or GSM/GPRS system. Checkout RadioLinx products from Prosoft Technologies for Radio communication interfaces. For GSM/GPRS , checkout the RTU products from any PLC vendor ( everybody has RTU with GSM/GPRS communication )

thank you

Thanks,
Surecross from Banner has a solution,
it sends a discrete or analog I/O from one little unit to another.

I also found another in the meantime, Jay Electronique, ( ISIS series)
that does similar thing.
You wire discrete signals in at the TX unit, and get them out from the RX unit. A small unit with 4 inputs/outputs.

Most radio/wireless solutions are really designed around PLC interfaces with their protocols, much too fancy for my application.

Thank you everyone !

Thank you for these referals, this is a great help.
I have studied some products and are comparing them.