1734-aentr/b

suboliu

Hello everyone,
I am new. in rslogix5000 v20.01 I/O config. tree, can't see 1734-AENTR/B so I download AOP 1734_AENTR series B v5.02 and try to install. during installing, it showed me "Either erery version on this media has been installed or would be a downgrade of a vision already installed".
for this information, what should I do?

any advise with appreciate.

Hello Dmroeder,
Thanks for your help.
I went to website and download 6.01.10, see attach.
but Rslogix 5000 I/O config. Tree still display unknown.
you have any idea?

You are downloading the firmware, not the AOP. The AOP's are downloaded in a completely different and irritating section of their site.

edit: Go to the following link and select RSLogix 5000 Add-On-Profiles. Use your browsers search to find the AENTR

http://www.rockwellautomation.com/global/support/downloads.page

Oh shoot, I do see that now. Your first picture is showing the firmware download. I see in the second one that the AOP is selected also. My bad.

So you were already installing the latest AOP when it said that there was nothing to upgrade?

my the case is :
I use another laptop open it in rslogix 5000 I/O tree, I open their properties, it display that one is 1734 AENTR/B v4.005 and another is 1734 AENTR/B v5.012
my this laptop only can see 1734 AENTR/B v4.005 and can't see 1734 AENTR/B v5.012. if I need update something so that I can see
1734 AENTR/B v5.012?

Last edited:
I really believe there's something wrong with your laptop. That's because you had a similar problem with an EN3TR some days ago (and never said if the problem was solved).

yes, I reinstall win7, the EN3TR has been solved, but now I have this problem.
it is new system, should be no wrong with my laptop, spend my a lot time

I really believe there's something wrong with your laptop. That's because you had a similar problem with an EN3TR some days ago (and never said if the problem was solved).

why my laptop can display 1734 AENTR/B v4.005 and can't display 1734 AENTR/B v5.012? system is new.

why my laptop can display 1734 AENTR/B v4.005 and can't display 1734 AENTR/B v5.012? system is new.
That's because RSLogix is shipped only with existing AOPs; any AOP created/updated after launching a RSLogix version has to be downloaded from the website.

Did you shutdown RSLogix before install the AOP you downloaded (1734-AENT v.6.01.10)?

I recommend you to install RSLogix 20.04 and get rid off the bugs of the previous minor versions.

That's because RSLogix is shipped only with existing AOPs; any AOP created/updated after launching a RSLogix version has to be downloaded from the website.

Did you shutdown RSLogix before install the AOP you downloaded (1734-AENT v.6.01.10)?

I recommend you to install RSLogix 20.04 and get rid off the bugs of the previous minor versions.

Thank you,
I have solved. install 1734AENTR_Rel_Ver_6.01.009, then can see.