Axis Motion Motors.

pmpinc

Hello We have been working with automationdirects. H2-CTRIO but it seems we cant get two motors to work right. So we our wondering what company to go with to run 2-6 axis motors agian. We have used Compumotor before.... We run stepper motors CW and CCW and then run a few inputs and outputs. If you have any input on the the company that has the most user friendly software to run it or that you really like please let me know.
Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hello Experts, I'm wondering if this has been done before if possible to create an Emulate file that have motion control axis? I tried to...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, On my system, i got prop valve controling cylinder on the left and right to adjust the center of a lumber before it get in a woodmill...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, We have been working on our own controller after many decades of using the "big names". What would your ideal motion-controller be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just looking through the CIP_AXIS_DRIVE data type in a Logix controller to look for something that can tell me whether the current...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Ho do I go about making changes to a "Motion Axis Parameter" e.g. PositionScalingNumerator that is currently grayed out in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom