AB 1734-AENTR/C - Error 16#0002

one2go

Hello everyone,

I've came across problem with safety I/O modules. In my project we have 66 same systems and every system use same hardware, so far we have put in work 10 machines and this problem didn't appear.

1734-AENTR has 6.12 FW, we use 11 chasis on it. On web and in sw is configured exactly same. The last module which gets connected (put in slot) will get error 16#0002 (Resource unavailable). Also tried to disconnect all other peripheries.

We've tried to replace it aswell as modules, but nothing helps.

If you require more info please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Most likely you re exceeding the limit of 20 safety connections per 1734 adapter.
By default each safety module uses 2 connections.
So limit is 10 safety modules per adapter.
You can reconfigure Input modules to use only one connection, but I am not sure if this will help.

He stated that he have 66 of these same systems. Only the 66th one is the problem.

WHAT PLC do you have? can you list out all IO on the rack

I managed to fix problem. Just disabled "rack optimization" and everything was fine, since old modules did not have this feature.

Thanks for reply.