ab-pic-aic+

tech1

tried adding and .starting pic driver on rs linx and it came back with a fatal iniciating fault on driver.anyone know what this means as it will not let you do anything.:mad:

not sure what the message was, but just last week tried to create a pic driver and got error messages, called tech support and it has something to do with windows xp with service pack 3 would not allow me to create and use the driver.

Does your PC have a real serial port? If not you will get that error.

If you are trying to connect to a DH485 controller or network then the 1747-UIC
( USB to DH485 converter ) is your best bet.

yes it has real serial.i also have a new version of rs linx on a new laptop and it does not have the 1747-pic/aic+driver in the drop down box any ideas?