altivar drive

seee

hello dear friends,

i am going to run a motor with altivar312 in 60hz.
when i give 20ma to it, it run at 50hz even if i
have set the parameter "hsp" to 60hz.
(I mean that motor speed it limited to 50hz.)

please help me.
best regards.

check to see if there is a parameter for min and max. some drives I have worked with looks at the minimum speed ref instead of the max.

thanks for your reply.
As i know only "hsp" parameter is important for change maximum speed.
i have set "hsp" to 60 but maximum motor speed is 50hz.
please help me dear experts.
i am waiting for your help.
Thanks.

If the HSP goes up to 60hz that means TFR is set to 60hz.
In the IO menu what is the AI3 High and Low set to?
Also have you actually measured the milli amps to confirm the drive is receiving 20mA.
Have a look in the SUP menu what the actual reference is the drive is receiving. I believe it is FLR

The only settings that can modify the reference is preset speeds, summing inputs and pi regulator. If you are sure you are giving 20mA then i would just factory reset the drive and choose reference 1 (FR1) again to ai3 and change HSP again to 60 and test. Obviously also enter the motor values again and autotune

atv312.jpg