forum upgrade... this weekend.

Hi, The text has all got smaller. I used to be able to read the old site without glasses, but no more. Could you spare a thought for us that are starting to wear out and increase the font size. Thanks. Alan

Alan Case said:
Hi, The text has all got smaller. I used to be able to read the old site without glasses, but no more. Could you spare a thought for us that are starting to wear out and increase the font size. Thanks. Alan

In Firefox hold down the ctrl key and press the + key to increase the font to your liking.
In IE go to view>>text size>> and choose the size you want.

Rich1955 said:
Mike's got to go back to the manufacture to get his password reset

lol.gif
That's funny!

Phil, Well done on the upgrading! It's really cool and user-friendly.
thumb.gif

regards
Sherine T.

Hello Phil;
Great work on the update. Congratulations once more on a job well done.
Just want to show you a little point I noticed; don't know if it has already been pointed out:
Phil_dates.JPG

Thanks again for a great job,
Daniel Chartier

dchartier said:
Hello Phil;

Just want to show you a little point I noticed; don't know if it has already been pointed out:

Hi,
Here's what I see:
shot.gif

Your posts are also out of order. (sticky should be always at top) What screen is that?
Might be a permissions issue. How about other people? What do you see?

We'll get the bugs out...
Enjoy,

Phil Melore said:
Hi,
Here's what I see:

Your posts are also out of order. (sticky should be always at top) What screen is that?
OK. I see, it's the new posts/ search screen. I'll fix. Thanks for pointing that out!

email is back...

Email notifications are back with the correct addresses. The redirect is also gone.
Only the country flags and search page date thing needs to be fixed.

If anyone finds any leftover bugs, please let me know asap so they can be fixed.

Enjoy,

all done??

Phil Melore said:
Only the country flags and search page date thing needs to be fixed.

If anyone finds any leftover bugs, please let me know asap so they can be fixed.

OK... country flags are back.

To my knowledge :oops: there are no other bugs. If you find one (I would guess there are some little ones out there still) please point them out.

Suggestions for improvement are also always welcome.

Enjoy,

Phil, where is the link to the downloads section ??

I was going to put a link to it in a post, and now I cannot find it !!

There used to be a button next to the "post new topic" button.