LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

Feel free to ask any PLC RELATED question here. If you know the answer to an existing question, help everyone by posting an answer. Enjoy!!!
We updated from Crimson 3.2.0067.0 to Crimson 3.2.0071.0 and now there is no comms between the 12" Graphite HMI and the AB Compact Logix PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I'm working on Honeywell HC900. I am using the PID block. I have attached the Switch and loop block to it as well. I have attached a...
Replies
Views
Any panel I've built with contactors and overloads has been 3 phase. I'm now quoting on one with some small single-phase loads. Definition of...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a newbie to the PLC world but was recently asked if we could store more than the 2G that the CompactLogix 5370 allows by its max size SD...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm testing a few communication bits to monitor the communication health between InTouch 2023 and a L71 PLC. To do so, I disable OI.ABCIP...
Replies
Views
PanelView +7 Series B ME station disables network adapter on panel when I downgrade to Rev. 9 or 10. Used to work before with the Series B panels...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to access a quantum PLC using ProWorx. Network explorer can find it on modbus plus node 12 but it's status reads "BUSY...
Replies
Views
In Easy Builder Pro: Unexpected results... I've got a toggle switch set to trigger a macro to write a specified integer or a 0 depending on the...
Replies
Views
I am not a Automation Direct programmer. I have done a lot of RS500 I have the DS5 software and I am able to look at the program. I am reaching...
Replies
Views
I know this can be done, but I can't get the router config right. My goal is to physically connect(using an ethernet cable) a device(PLC, RTU...
Replies
Views
I have embedded a System.Windows.Controls.DataGrid into my cimedit screen and I am populating it with data from SQL. I have it successfully...
Replies
Views
Hello Team, I am working on a project utilizing the new implicit communication with the 208-L50E-***** (specifically a 28QWB). this is a two...
Replies
Views
Why is the configuration IP different from the actual IP address still able to run normally?
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know why this AMO 0410 or AMO0410 module flashing all 4 channels with green LED and the IO LED on the display is solid red ...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I've created an FC that includes the blocks TCON, TDISCON, TSEND and TRCV. This block has to be as generic as possible across...
Replies
Views
Hi all: I'm not familiar with Ge-Fanuc PLC.But the new machine which I maintain these day uses Ge-Fanuc CNC system.So who has the Programming...
Replies
Views
I Need full ELAU's PacDrive™ software. I'm just starting to get into PLC programming as part of my job. I do not find it. Thanks for any help...
Replies
Views
Has anyone worked with the elau c400? I believe it uses the EPAS-4 software but I am having a hard time finding a price for the license, I have...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, The following error occurs when I'm trying to run EPAS-4 V24 as an administrator. The software window pops up but the same error...
Replies
Views
After a recent revision of code in my system on both the HMI and the HC900 PLC, I now get a popup requesting me to login when I click on the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, thanks for reading. I am trying to use a micrologix(1000 or1500) to control 3 hydraulic pumps. I have a time clock to give a signal to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was forced to replace a Powerflex 700 to a Powerflex 70 due to what is available. The digital input parameters (361-366) have a...
Replies
Views
Hello. Was just curious, if it is possible to load an image from an SD card on to a Compactlogix PLC that came straight out of the box brand new...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of installing a new DC drive to replace a 1373 series Speedpak drive. There are 8 leads coming out of the motor -- Two for...
Replies
Views
I am sure this has been asked/done but couldn't find anything. I need to count how many times a motor has started in the last 24 hours at any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom